Sodium bentonite waterproof blanket (pad) GCL is a new type of geosynthetic material, which is made of a layer of clay or other low-permeability mineral materials covered with geotextile or geomembrane, made by needle-punching or stitching. Composite anti-seepage material, the product has good overall performance, high tensile and shear strength, and the intermediate-sealed anti-seepage bentonite is an inorganic material. It is highly expanded after water, and produces hydration to form an impervious gel anti-seepage body. At the same time, this bentonite has the ability to store moisture, and its absorption and water content can reach more than 10 times its own weight, and it has permanent waterproof performance.
Sodium-based penmine soil waterproof blanket (pad) GCL can be used alone or in combination with a soil membrane or other anti-seepage body when used for waterproofing. When the anti-seepage project allows a variety of options, the waterproof blanket has a strong competitive advantage over other materials. The main points are as follows:
1. Bentonite is a natural inorganic material, does not undergo aging reaction, has good durability, is non-toxic, and non-corrosive. It is a green and environmentally friendly material.
2. Sodium bentonite particles are fully pressed with non-woven geotextiles and woven fibers through special equipment, so that the bentonite particles are firmly sandwiched between two layers of geotextiles, and are more resistant to water flow.
3. The bentonite is highly expanded after water absorption, and the formed gel anti-seepage body has strong water-stopping property, low water conductivity, and does not reduce the anti-seepage effect under wet and dry, freeze-thaw.
4. Bentonite waterproof blanket has high permeability coefficient, and can repair and heal itself by any migration of bentonite. It will not damage the waterproof system due to foreign matter penetration or puncture.
5. The construction is quick and easy, the basic layer treatment requirements are low, the material itself is a flexible coil material, which can be arbitrarily cut and laid according to the actual needs of the construction site. The material joints are lapped 30-50CM depending on the site and evenly sprinkled 0.4-0.6 at the lap joint. Kg/M bentonite powder can achieve anti-seepage effect without professional construction workers and professional construction machinery.