Grape special membrane
The film has improved puncture resistance and tear resistance, and added UV blocking agent to improve the sugar content and coloring of crops, increase production and income, and reduce the occurrence of pests and diseases.
★ Better weather resistance
Since all polyethylene raw materials from Exxon in the United States and antioxidant additives imported from Japan are used, the film has the advantages of high temperature resistance, anti-aging and long time.
★ Stronger film mechanical properties
Due to the extensive use of high-tech metallocene raw materials from Exxon in the United States, the film has strong tear resistance and puncture resistance. The strength of the 0.05mm thick film is twice that of the national standard 0.08mm thickness index. Especially suitable for coastal and windy areas. Its superior puncture resistance is especially suitable for kumquat covering in Guangxi and other places.
★ better optical performance, lower haze
The high content of metallocene raw materials and nano-level additives makes the product have a light transmittance that is significantly better than that of ordinary watermelon, which helps to obtain a considerable photosynthesis, and improves the sugar content and coloring of crops.
1. The structure of the greenhouse is reasonable and conforms to the structure of the greenhouse recommended by the Ministry of Agriculture. The tightness is appropriate when the shed is buckled. There are no wrinkles to ensure smooth flow of water.
2. When the shed is buckled, read the word from outside the shed as the correct buckle method, and do not buckle the reverse.
3. The skeleton is sprayed with white paint or anti-rust treatment; there should be no burrs in the contact part with the film to avoid puncturing the film.
4. In July, August, September and October of the Gregorian calendar, due to strong sunlight and high temperature, the service life of the film is calculated as 2 months for 1 month.
5. Pay attention to the location and frequency of spraying pesticides to avoid contact with the film surface by the pesticides, which will shorten the service life of the shed film. Frequent sulfur fumigation will also affect the service life of agricultural film.
6. The film should be stored in a cool, dry, clean and ventilated warehouse to avoid sticking.