Now, with the popularization of greenhouse planting technology and my country's support for agricultural vegetable greenhouses, the planting volume of vegetable greenhouses is increasing. Vegetable greenhouses are inseparable from the use of special greenhouse films for vegetables. Selection and use of special greenhouse films for vegetables It is more important. If the wrong choice is made, it will affect the quality and stability of our crops. Therefore, it is recommended that greenhouse growers should pay attention to the following issues when choosing and using the special greenhouse film for vegetables.
1. If the structure of the greenhouse is different, choose different types of special greenhouse film for vegetables. For example, in a Beizhen-style greenhouse, because the horizontal tie bars are on the top string of the scaffold, it is possible to use ordinary PVC greenhouse film, because the stretchability of the PVC greenhouse film is relatively large, and it is not easy to be tightened. The distance between the horizontal lacing bars is too close, and the shed film is easy to be cut, so it is better to choose a special greenhouse film for vegetables. In winter, when the temperature is lower than -10℃, no matter which type of greenhouse film is chosen, the thermal insulation performance of straw curtains and quilts should be strengthened. Three-layer thermal insulation measures of one layer of straw curtains, one layer of quilts, and one layer of plastic can be adopted.
2. When applying the film, pay attention to the front and back of the shed film, and do not put it upside down. In general, the printed side is the outside, and the buyer should be consulted in detail before deducting the film. The buckle film should be selected in sunny and windless weather; the film should be gently pulled and placed, and the shed film should not be cut or punctured.
3. When purchasing special greenhouse film for vegetables, you should choose a manufacturer with guaranteed quality.
4. The damage of the special greenhouse film for vegetables should be repaired in time. For the repair of the special greenhouse film for vegetables, the same type and corresponding repair agent should be selected, and other materials should not be used to cause losses and no effect.
5. When using the special greenhouse film for vegetables, some knife strips can be used to clean and remove the dust on the surface of the greenhouse film. Set one every 5 meters, and use the natural wind to clean the outer surface of the greenhouse film to increase the light transmittance.